Subject: Re: Armature input devices (was Re: Movie Magic - Go Motion)
From: Brian Dady <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 19:22:07 -0800

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, Joe Angell wrote:

> 
> > > That would be incredible!  I don't know how hard it would be to engineer 
> > > such a thing, be that would be EXTREMLY useful for nearly any type of 
> > > animation you could imagine (well, hierarchial animation anyway).  I just 
> > > wonder how difficult and expensive it is to construct such an armature...
> >
> > I _like_ this idea!  Any potential business partners out there?
> > An electro-mechanical engineer and a s/w engineer could work this out...
> 
> I hereby volenteer to speed up learning C and do the Amiga port! :)
> 
> -- Joe
> 

I guess my wording above didn't say what I meant.  My regular job is as a 
software engineer.  I would certainly be willing to work on this with the 
assistance of an electro-mechanical engineer.  I thought my sig clarified 
the "I'm a programmer" part of the "partners" idea.   Seriously, with 
someone to work out the electro-mechanical design, I think this would be 
possible.  I'm not sure of the business feasibility.  Is there a large 
enough demand?

=====================================================///=======================
 Brian Dady --* Video Magic / modeller, animator    /// info is not knowledge
 Santa Clara, California   / S/W developer      \\\/// knowledge is not wisdom
=================================================\XX/==========================